My Clip-in Hair Extensions From Luxy
Whereas these extensions photograph nicely, there may be much more to them then what meets the attention. First off, I’ve the 160 gram set in Mocha Brown if you have been wondering. That is my first pair of clip-in extensions so I don’t really have something to match them to however I will inform you my private expertise. The problem with these is you cannot return them, actually my curly weave sew in boyfriend recklessly opened the bundle which instantly says void on the sticker once you tamper with it. Instantly I used to be destined to be caught with them. There may be nevertheless, a small part of the bundle you possibly can open with out tampering the void sticker that contains a small sample of hair for matching functions. If you are going to buy these do your research, thoroughly.
I only learn a pair opinions and someway got the good side. There are numerous, many complaints on Youtube about these extensions, simply kind in luxyhair on Youtube and see what you get. I hoped to have the fluke pair of extensions that were superior like others had reported but I used to be not so lucky. I still put on them, so they are not all unhealthy but if I had the prospect to redo it I’d’ve ordered from somewhere else. Listed here are a number of the downsides I experienced with the luxyhair clip-ins:
1. Very tangly: They’re nearly never tangle-free regardless of how a lot I brush them and they get actually matted in the event you wear them for very lengthy.
2. Reasonable shedding: Positively rather a lot more than I would like. A few handful of strands every time I brush them.
3. Chunking: I’m not likely sure what else to call this but basically the hair doesn’t stay silky and uniform and begins to assemble into chunks or sections.
4. Residue- Once i heat type them there is a black residue that gets into my flat iron, this was mentioned in different unhealthy critiques curly weave sew in as well, its a coating they use on the hair to make all of it shiny.
5. Gray/Blonde Strands- I ordered the mocha brown, not blonde or grey lol.yeah I’ve just a few random strands, quite a couple of actually that were missed within the dyeing course of.
6. Very thin- Since I purchased the 160 gram set which was the thickest quantity available on the time I figured I would not should wear every piece but as a result of they’re so skinny I have to wear the entire set. My real hair sticks out from the extensions because it is quite a bit fuller than the luxy hair. I have to work pretty arduous at blending them so they don’t look so obvious. If in case you have medium to thick hair they are definitely not a good choice, they now have a 220 gram set which after all is about $100 more. Not value it for extensions that aren’t very dreamy.
Would I recommend spending $a hundred and fifty on these Not at all. I have heard good issues about Bellamihair and Myfantasyhair in case you are within the market for good hair extensions. Learn your evaluations and see what they majority are saying, not everybody will be glad but the majority should be.