Tales Of My Waist Size Hairventure!
Good to be again to Blogville…Completely happy New Month!!
I obtained this Sunshine Blogger award from fellow blogger and good friend Abena Nyarkoah of www.ghananianemprezz.com weblog. Her blog is a must-learn; plenty of ideas for both naturals and relaxed ladies and loads of giveaways too. Wow, there’s a giveaway her weblog proper now!!
– Acknowledge the nominating blogger with a link to the web site. Thanks Emprezz!!
– Share eleven random info about myself by answering the questions the nominating blogger has created for me.
– Listing 11 bloggers I imagine deserve some recognition and a bit of running a blog love! (I can’t nominate the blogger who nominated me.)
– Let the eleven bloggers know you nominated them.
– Submit eleven questions for the bloggers I nominate to reply.
Solutions to Emprezz’s questions:
1. How did you come up with your weblog name Honestly, it just popped into my head the second I decided to start out a hair journey and weblog, and to identify with being Ghanaian and having long hair. It was excellent to name myself GHlonghair..and in the beginning, some followers discovered it humorous I had quick hair fright wigs and was calling myself by the identify. After just a few months, they bought where I was going with the title. *Fingers-crossed*
2. Do you have got a favourite quote Drink deep or taste not!!
3. What’s your favourite pastime apart from running a blog Sleeeeeeeping! *covers face* Recently, it appears to be the one thing I love doing in addition to work, house care and school..lol. Am I severe Sure, I’m.
4. If you could stay wherever on this planet other than where you at the moment stay, where would or not it’s South Africa! (please, wave the wishing wand!!) I simply love that country.. it’s some of the lovely in the world and it’s nearer to Ghana.#dreamsandpossibilities
5. Are you a morning person or a night time owl Undoubtedly a morning particular person. I start to sleep stroll as quickly as I put my fright wigs outdoors lights on…zzzzzzzzzzzzz all the strategy to mattress!!
6. Favorite drink Schweppes Malt all the time makes my day.
7. Favourite food Banku and grilled tilapia…with fresh pepper sauce and sliced vegetables! Meeeeeehn, my mouth is watering already!
8. When you could be a character from a e-book, who would it be Hhehehehhehehehehe, who aside from Pocohantas. *wink wink* . Her hair is fascinating!
9. What celebrity would you most like to fulfill Oprah Winfrey. She’s phenomenal.
10. One gadget you can’t dwell with out A mobile phone. I free it in a day and my entire world turns the other way up..somehow.
11. Who conjures up you probably the most My mum. I look as much as her in every little thing.
Fatima of hairequest.blogspot.com
Jay of jaykinkskoils.blogspot.com
Mira of mzdirection.blogspot.com
Hadassah of nappilynigeriangirl.blogspot.com
Tendayi of africanhairblog.com
Joanne of growafricanhairlong.blogspot.com
Dorothy of myhairvolution.wordpress.com
Kavuli of www.goodhairdiaries.com
Ms Z of www.hairinsights.wordpress.com
Aisha of www.myfroandi.com
Naya of mimeldo.blogspot.com
Questions for Nominated Bloggers:
1. Which do you love and care for most Your hair, skins or nails
2. Do you still watch cartoons
3. What have you ever at all times wished in life Did you get it
4. At what age did you last dance in the rain
5. What was your first thought whenever you woke up this morning
6. Finest compliment you could have ever obtained
7. What kind of music do you hearken to
8. What did you do on your final birthday
9. Are you still studying who you might be
10. What is your favorite thing to spend cash on
11. Would you slightly go every week without bathing but be ready to vary clothes Or a week without altering your clothes however be capable of bath
I acquired one other nomination from Uzuoma of donttouchthehair.blogspot.com and will answer her questions in the subsequent post. Can’t wait!!