My Clip-in Hair Extensions From Luxy
Whereas these extensions photograph nicely, there’s much more to them then what meets the eye. First off, I’ve the 160 gram set in Mocha Brown in the event you had been questioning. That is my first pair of clip-in extensions so I don’t actually have something to match them to however I will tell you my private expertise. The problem with these is you can’t return them, in actual fact my boyfriend recklessly opened the package which instantly says void on the sticker when you tamper with it. Instantly I used to be destined to be stuck with them. There’s however, a small part of the bundle you may open without tampering the void sticker that accommodates a small sample of hair for matching functions. If you’re going to buy these do your analysis, totally.
I solely read a pair opinions and by get up and go hairstyles some means received the good facet. There are various, many complaints on Youtube about these extensions, simply type in luxyhair on Youtube and see what you get. I was hoping to have the fluke pair of extensions that had been superior like others had reported however I used to be not so lucky. I still wear them, so they are not all unhealthy but when I had the prospect to redo it I might’ve ordered from someplace else. Listed below are among the downsides I skilled with the luxyhair clip-ins:
1. Very tangly: They are virtually never tangle-free regardless of how a lot I brush them they usually get actually matted when you put on them for very long.
2. Reasonable shedding: Positively a lot more than I might like. A few handful of strands every time I brush them.
3. Chunking: I’m not really certain what else to name this but principally the hair does not stay silky and uniform and begins to collect into chunks or sections.
4. Residue- When i heat fashion them there’s a black residue that gets into my flat iron, this was talked about in other dangerous critiques as well, its a coating they use on the hair to make it get up and go hairstyles all shiny.
5. Gray/Blonde Strands- I ordered the mocha brown, not blonde or gray lol.yeah I have a couple of random strands, fairly a couple of really that were missed in the dyeing process.
6. Very thin- Since I bought the 160 gram set which was the thickest quantity out there at the time I figured I would not need to put on every piece but as a result of they are so thin I must wear the entire set. My real hair sticks out from the extensions as a result of it is quite a bit fuller than the luxy hair. I should work pretty hard at mixing them so they do not look so obvious. When you have medium to thick hair they’re definitely not an excellent option, they now have a 220 gram set which of course is about $one hundred more. Not price it for extensions that aren’t very dreamy.
Would I suggest spending $a hundred and fifty on these Not at all. I have heard good things about Bellamihair and Myfantasyhair if you are within the market for good hair extensions. Read your reviews and see what they majority are saying, not everybody will be happy but the majority needs to be.