My Clip-in Hair Extensions From Luxy
While these extensions photograph well, there’s much more to them then what meets the attention. First off, I have the 160 gram set in Mocha Brown for those hair gold who were wondering. This is my first pair of clip-in extensions so I do not actually have anything to compare them to but I will let you know my private expertise. The issue with these is you cannot return them, in actual fact my boyfriend recklessly opened the bundle which immediately says void on the sticker when you tamper with it. Right away I was destined to be caught with them. hair gold There is nonetheless, a small a part of the bundle you’ll be able to open with out tampering the void sticker that accommodates a small sample of hair for matching functions. If you’re going to purchase these do your analysis, totally.
I solely learn a couple evaluations and one way or the other got the good facet. There are numerous, many complaints on Youtube about these extensions, simply kind in luxyhair on Youtube and see what you get. I hoped to have the fluke pair of extensions that were awesome like others had reported but I was not so lucky. I still put on them, so they are not all unhealthy but when I had the chance to redo it I might’ve ordered from someplace else. Listed here are a number of the downsides I experienced with the luxyhair clip-ins:
1. Very tangly: They are nearly never tangle-free no matter how much I brush them they usually get really matted if you happen to put on them for very lengthy.
2. Reasonable shedding: Undoubtedly so much more than I would like. A few handful of strands each time I brush them.
3. Chunking: I’m probably not sure what else to call this but mainly the hair would not stay silky and uniform and starts to assemble into chunks or sections.
4. Residue- When i heat type them there’s a black residue that will get into my flat iron, this was talked about in other dangerous reviews as well, its a coating they use on the hair to make it all shiny.
5. Gray/Blonde Strands- I ordered the mocha brown, not blonde or grey lol.yeah I’ve just a few random strands, quite just a few actually that were missed in the dyeing process.
6. Very thin- Since I purchased the 160 gram set which was the thickest quantity available on the time I figured I would not need to wear each piece but as a result of they’re so skinny I have to wear the entire set. My actual hair sticks out from the extensions as a result of it’s quite a bit fuller than the luxy hair. I have to work fairly arduous at blending them so they don’t look so apparent. If in case you have medium to thick hair they’re undoubtedly not a superb choice, they now have a 220 gram set which after all is about $one hundred extra. Not worth it for extensions that are not very dreamy.
Would I suggest spending $150 on these Not at all. I have heard good issues about Bellamihair and Myfantasyhair in case you are within the market for good hair extensions. Read your opinions and see what they majority are saying, not everybody will be glad but the majority needs to be.