Life Of A Finance Major
Thanks for coming to my weblog. I made this because of my horrific experience with my lovely hair. My entire head of thick curly hair was matted like dreads however worse. My hair was matted to the roots! I don’t want anyone in the world to undergo what I went through or spend hundred of dollars visiting the salon. Before you do anything to your matted/tangled hair, read this weblog. I’ll tell you precisely what I did. You probably have any questions, please comment.
1. Don’t Panic – where there’s a will, there’s always a manner.
Don’t wash your hair – Hair shrinks when it drys, and this causes matts and tanlges to tighten. The tighter the knots, the tougher it’s to get them out. I made the mistake of washing my hair after it was tangled, and it matted my how to add hair to braids hair much more.
Don’t brush/comb hair- I will educate you the proper technique to unmatt your hair
2. Be Patient – it will take time, nevertheless it is feasible
It might take you hours, days, weeks or months, nevertheless it is feasible to unmatt your hair. My hair took 7 months to untangle because I used to be busy with faculty, received very sick, and suffered form depression throughout the time. If I can do it, so can you. Don’t Surrender!!!! If you need assistance, go away a remark.
3. What You may Need – all are inexpensive and can be utilized after you untangle your hair for deep conditioning and restore.
Instruments (crucial are in bold)
Rat tail comb
Quilting pins (this shall be your new greatest buddy!)
– Medium tooth comb
– Towel – you will need to wipe your arms often
– Information paper or one thing to put below you so it is simple to scrub up
– Mirror – elective
Rat tail comb
Out of all of the merchandise I’ve tried, just one product worked properly. Also, I by chance created a tremendous detangler that works nicely too.
– The detangler that worked well is called Knotty Boy Every Body Ultimate Detangler
The detangler I accidentally created
– Sure to Carrots – Pampering Conditioner
– Nutiva – Organic Additional Virgin Coconut Oil
– Combine 1 half Yes to Carrots Pampering Conditioner with 1 half Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Knotty Boy Every Body Ultimate Detangler
Yes to Carrots Pampering Conditioner
Nutiva Organic Further Virgin Coconut Oil
Find out how to Untangle Matted Hair – the untagling process
1. Making ready the Hair – softening the hair helps forestall breaking
– Find a small part or piece of hair to work on begin with the best piece you can find. Finish all the simplest sections/pieces and go away the worst for last.
– Heavily coat your section/piece with coconut oil. Make certain the coconut oil is in liquid type. You’ll be able to warm it up by rubbing some between your palms. You may as well microwave it for a couple of seconds. If the weather is hot, your coconut oil might be in liquid kind. The oil needs to be liquid to get between tight knots.
– Let oil sit in hair – the longer the better (earlier than I untangle a tough matt, I marinate it with oil for not less than a day). The goal is to get the oil to solidify inside your matt/tangle.
– You’ll be able to repeat this process as a lot as you want on your part/piece – the extra the better
– Use Knotty Boy or the detangler I by accident created to massage in your section/piece utilizing a downward movement with fingers. Be certain that to coat from root to tip even when it isn’t tangled there.
2. Using Quilting Pin – be inventive and careful
You have to be inventive with your instruments, but also careful because you can break your hair, poke your self, or lose your pin.
Always start at the very tip of the hair – use pin to calmly comb on the tip of the hair. Stop WHEN You are feeling RESISTANCE FROM THE HAIR. If you feel resistance you may calmly tug or pick it.
Why is the quilting pin so important The pin is the one software I’ve discovered that may take away single strands of hair away from small tight knots. You can really stick the pin contained in the knot and tug downward and sideways on one strand of hair to release it.
2. Using Combs – each can be utilized before, during, or after pinning
Rat tail comb: I discover that this comb is useful in creating small sections/pieces or to loosen matts before or throughout pinning. Insert the TAIL of comb between matts or inside a mat and flippantly comb or tug/decide.
Medium Tooth Comb: this comb ought to be used when all of the small tangles are removed. For example, if I’ve taken out the small knots from the tip of the hair, I would comb the tip of the hair before beginning on the the middle of the hair with my pin. The medium tooth comb will also be used to loosen matts before, throughout, and after pinning.
Things to remember
That is an extended course of and it’ll take time
Always start from tip to root
Untangle one small section/piece at a time
Cease when you are feeling resistance out of your hair
Finish all the simplest sections/pieces and go away the worst for last
Never surrender! Depart a remark for help!