Tales Of My Waist Size Hairventure!
Good to be again to Blogville…Blissful New Month!!
I got this Sunshine Blogger award from fellow blogger and pal Abena Nyarkoah of www.ghananianemprezz.com blog. Her blog is a must-read; a lot of ideas for both naturals and relaxed ladies and a great deal of giveaways too. Wow, there’s a giveaway her weblog proper now!!
– Acknowledge the nominating blogger with a link to the website. Thanks Emprezz!!
– Share 11 random facts about myself by answering the questions the nominating blogger has created for me.
– List 11 bloggers I believe deserve some recognition and a bit running a blog love! (I can not nominate the blogger who nominated me.)
– Let the 11 bloggers know you nominated them.
– Submit eleven questions for the bloggers I nominate to answer.
Solutions to Emprezz’s questions:
1. How did you come up together with your weblog name Truthfully, it simply popped into my head the second I determined to begin a hair journey and weblog, and to determine with being Ghanaian and having long hair. It was good to call myself GHlonghair..and at first, some fans discovered it funny I had short hair and was calling myself by the identify. After a couple of months, they acquired where I was going with the name. *Fingers-crossed*
2. Do you have got a favorite quote Drink deep or style not!!
3. What’s your favourite hobby besides running a blog Sleeeeeeeping! *covers face* Recently, it appears to be the one thing I love doing besides work, home care and college..lol. Am I serious Sure, I am.
4. If you may reside anyplace on this planet other than where you at present live, the place would or not it’s South Africa! (please, wave the wishing wand!!) I just love that nation.. it’s probably the most beautiful in the world and it is nearer to Ghana.#dreamsandpossibilities
5. Are you a morning person or a night time owl Positively a morning person. I begin to sleep walk as soon as I put my outdoors lights on…zzzzzzzzzzzzz all the way to bed!!
6. Favorite drink Schweppes Malt all the time makes my day.
7. Favorite food Banku and grilled tilapia…with fresh pepper sauce and sliced vegetables! Meeeeeehn, my mouth is watering already!
8. For those who could possibly be a personality from a guide, who would it’s Hhehehehhehehehehe, who other than Pocohantas. *wink wink* . Her hair is fascinating!
9. What celeb would you most like to fulfill Oprah Winfrey. She’s phenomenal.
10. One gadget you cannot reside with out A cell phone. I unfastened it in a day and my whole world turns the wrong way up..by some means.
11. Who evokes you the most My mum. I look up to her in the whole lot.
Fatima of hairequest.blogspot.com
Jay of jaykinkskoils.blogspot.com
Mira of mzdirection.blogspot.com
Hadassah of nappilynigeriangirl.blogspot.com
Tendayi of africanhairblog.com
Joanne of growafricanhairlong.blogspot.com
Dorothy of myhairvolution.wordpress.com
Kavuli of www.goodhairdiaries.com
Ms Z of www.hairinsights.wordpress.com
Aisha of www.myfroandi.com
Naya of mimeldo.blogspot.com
Questions for Nominated Bloggers:
1. Which do you love and care for many Your hair, quick and easy hairstyles for curly frizzy hair skins or nails
2. Do you still watch cartoons
3. What have you ever all the time wished in life Did you get it
4. At what age did you last dance in the rain
5. What was your first thought once you woke up this morning
6. Finest praise you might have ever received
7. What sort of music do you listen to
8. What did you do on your final birthday
9. Are you quick and easy hairstyles for curly frizzy hair continue to studying who you are
10. What is your favourite factor to spend cash on
11. Would you moderately go per week with out bathing but be able to alter clothes Or a week with out altering your clothes however have the ability to bath
I obtained one other nomination from Uzuoma of donttouchthehair.blogspot.com and can answer her questions in the next submit. Can’t wait!!